We're the UK's first membership salon and in 2020 we're set to expand on what we started in 2013, with the opening of our exclusive member's lounge and colour bar upstairs; Blushbar will truly become a dedicated house of hair.
There's a lot of benefits to being a member; the main one being that hair is a tricky thing, individual to each person. If we know you, we know your hair and we know how to make it the most beautiful, manageable and wearable hair until we see you next. That's the best service we could ever hope to give you.
With a plethora of salons to choose from in Leigh, we'd rather focus on a smaller group of people who know us, know how we work and love us, rather than the revolving door of people who do silly things like box colour their hair, look for quick fixes and disappear into the night only to pop up when they need fixing again.
As a member of Blushbar you will have exclusive access to our member's lounge, refreshments, snacks, late-night Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday appointments and dedicated Saturday appointment times - as well as Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.
Our new membership is truly flexible, allowing you to set your fixed direct debit amount per month which is then redeemable against all services (and products) in Blushbar, on the timeframe that best suits your hair.
For example, someone might wish to set their membership at £50.00 a month and visit us every 8 weeks, allowing themselves £100 in credit for their visit.
Our membership numbers are limited due to the nature of what we do - there are only so many slots in a day, days in a week etc. To service everyone at the level we love, the membership numbers are capped and released in blocks of 25 at a time, each month.
To sign up, please fill out the form below. You'll receive a response within a few hours during normal working hours to confirm your membership alongside an online direct debit form tailored for the amount you've requested to pay each month.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member of Blushbar.
1. Memberships cannot be shared and are non-transferable. Minimum 2 month contract.
2. A maximum of 2 appointments can be booked in advance at any one time. If any more than 2 appointments are found in the schedule, they will be deleted automatically.
3. All payments are automated. No cash payments at any time. Any failed payments will result in membership suspension until the payment is up to date. We reserve the right to charge the card we hold on file for you, with any membership payments that are in arrears. Failed payments will result in an administrative charge of £25.00 per failed payment.
4. Blushbar cancellation policy of 48 hours notice for colour services, still applies. No shows are charged at the full appointment cost. This charge will be automatically taken from the credit card we hold on file for you. We can always sell our slots, if you fail to turn up, Blushbar can't service another guest who wanted to come in.
5. Cancellation of Membership will require 1 full months notice, in advance.
6. If you are more than 10 minutes late to any appointment, we may need to reschedule you. We can't make up the time very easily and it has a knock on effect on the next guest.
7. Blushbar reserves the right to cancel a membership at any time.
8. The credit on your account can be used in conjunction with any product, service or treatment at Blushbar. Membership payments made roll over until you wish to use them but refunds from your account on file will not be given due to the administrative burden this can cause the salon. You can ask for a statement of account at any time.
9. Memberships are taken on the 25th of every month.
150 Broadway, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex SS9 1AA - 01702 470535 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Blushbar is a Registered Company in England & Wales -
Blushbar is registered for VAT.